London (Dec. 23, 2022) – During today’s Letter from the Producer LIVE broadcast, SQUARE ENIX® revealed that FINAL FANTASY® XIV Online’s Patch 6.3: “Gods Revel, Lands Tremble” will launch on Tuesday, January 10th, 2023.
A new trailer offered players a fresh look at what to expect when Patch 6.3 launches, which includes a number of new activities including new main scenario quests, alliance raid, trial and more.
Additionally, updates scheduled for Patch 6.35 were also shared, including a new series of daily tribal quests and the next stage in the Hildibrand story saga.
You can view the trailer for Patch 6.3 here: https://sqex.to/S2deA
Further details on Patch 6.3 content are available below:
- New Main Scenario Quests – In the darkness of the Thirteenth, the Warrior of Light finds an unexpected ally in a half-voidsent woman named Zero. She returns with them to the Source for a time, and upon recovering from their recent trials, they prepare to continue the search for Azdaja. But an unforeseen threat bars their path...
- New Side Story Quests – Continue Tataru’s Grand Endeavor and the Tales of Newfound Adventure.
- New 8-Player Trial – A new challenge at both Normal and Extreme difficulties.
- New Unreal Trial – Containment Bay P1T6 (Unreal) – As ever, the faux commander craves tales of death-defying derring-do, and in a bid to satisfy him, you cast your mind back to your frenetic encounter with the eikon Sophia. The memory remains vivid even now, and you find yourself facing the Goddess once more, your very survival hanging in the balance...
- New 24-Player Alliance Raid – Myths of the Realm, Part 2: Euphrosyne.
- New Ultimate Raid (Patch 6.31) – Launching two weeks after Patch 6.3, challenge a fearsome version of Omega in the latest Ultimate battle.
- New Dungeon – Lapis Manalis – In pursuit of voidsent, you learn of an abandoned village in the mountains of Garlemald where garleans once practiced the reaper arts. But what will you find there deep in the heart of the mountain?
Duty Support Updates – Support will be added for the remaining Heavensward™ main scenario dungeons (The Great Gubal Library, The Aetherochemical Research Facility, The Antitower, Sohr Khai, Xelphatol and Baelsar’s Wall) so they can be completed alongside a party of NPC allies.
- Island Sanctuary Updates – A number of quality-of-life improvements, new ranks, crops, animals and more.
- Gold Saucer Updates – New Leap of Faith map added.
- Miscellaneous Updates – A new treasure hunt dungeon, various retainer adjustments, a new Crystalline Conflict PvP arena, new custom deliveries and more.
Additionally, Patch 6.35 will also include the following updates:
- New Tribal Quests: Loporrits – New daily quests for Disciples of the Hand.
- New Deep Dungeon: Eureka Orthos – The highly anticipated successor to Palace of the Dead and Heaven-on-High.
- Somehow Further Hildibrand Adventures
- Manderville Weapons Update
To rewatch the broadcast, please watch the archived stream at: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1686701110
Players will also be able to celebrate the Starlight Celebration in-game seasonal event up until December 31 and go on an adventure to obtain seasonal items, including a new mount, the Starlight Steed. Additionally, as the year ends, and a new one begins, players can celebrate the annual Heavensturn in-game seasonal event which will run from January 1 to 16 and offer fun rewards to collect as well.
Finally, players on the North American data centers are now able to utilize the four new Worlds that launched alongside the new logical data center, named “Dynamis.” Launched on November 1, this addition will serve to further reduce congestion during peak periods for the ever-expanding player base with plans to expand again in the future. More details are available on the Lodestone at: https://sqex.to/Ro9we
With more than 27 million total registered players, there has never been a better time for newcomers to begin their adventures in the critically acclaimed FINAL FANTASY XIV Online saga. The expanded Free Trial now includes all content from A Realm Reborn™ and the Heavensward™ expansion (and updates through Patch 3.56), as well as an additional playable race (Au Ra), and three additional playable jobs (Dark Knight, Astrologian, and Machinist). Free Trial players can enjoy hundreds of hours of award-winning gameplay and story experiences equivalent to two full FINAL FANTASY titles, without limit on playtime. More information is available: http://sqex.to/FFXIVFreeTrial
New players looking to get up to speed can dive into the FINAL FANTASY XIV Online Starter Guide Series, a seven-part online video series which provides novice players with tips and tricks to get the most out of their adventure. The YouTube video series follows the journey of new player Kaz and his mentor Mayra, who guides him through his first steps in Eorzea. Watch the video series online at: https://sqex.to/8q2Pq
For more information on FINAL FANTASY XIV: Endwalker™, visit the official site at: https://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/endwalker/
Endwalker Site: https://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/endwalker/
SQUARE ENIX® Press Site: https://www.square-enix-press.com/
The Lodestone®: https://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/
Official Facebook®: https://www.facebook.com/FinalFantasyXIV
Official Twitter®: @FF_XIV_EN
Official Instagram®: @ffxiv
About Square Enix Ltd.
Square Enix Ltd. develops, publishes, distributes and licenses SQUARE ENIX® and TAITO® branded entertainment content in Europe and other PAL territories as part of the Square Enix group of companies. The Square Enix group of companies boasts a valuable portfolio of intellectual property including: FINAL FANTASY®, which has sold over 173 million units worldwide; DRAGON QUEST®, which has sold over 85 million units worldwide; and the legendary SPACE INVADERS®. Square Enix Ltd. is a London-based, wholly owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.
More information on Square Enix Ltd. can be found at https://square-enix-games.com
FINAL FANTASY XIV © 2010 - 2022 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved.
LOGO ILLUSTRATION: ©2021 YOSHITAKA AMANO
ENDWALKER, A REALM REBORN, HEAVENSWARD, the FINAL FANTASY XIV logo, DRAGON QUEST, EORZEA, FINAL FANTASY, the FINAL FANTASY logo, THE LODESTONE, SPACE INVADERS, SQUARE ENIX, the SQUARE ENIX logo, and TAITO are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Square Enix group of companies. “PlayStation" and the "PS" Family logo are registered trademarks and "PS4" and “PS5” are trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. All other trademarks are properties of their respective owners.